CCNA Course - Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301) Overview
Eduva Tech is offering the CCNA Course, which is designed for professionals who are looking to make a career in networking technology. CCNA is one of the globally recognized certifications in networking technology, which is offered by Cisco. It is designed to provide the necessary skills and knowledge in network administration. CCNA course covers a wide range of topics which include Network Fundamentals, Switching, Routing, IP Addressing, WAN technologies, Network Security Fundamentals, IP Services, and Network Automation and Programmability. At Eduva Tech, we have a team of professionals having more than 8 years in the networking industry. Students can join both offline as well as the Online CCNA Course at the same time for flexibility in training. This is practical-based learning, which enhances your knowledge and skills in networking technology. Training also ensures that, after completion of these courses students can be able to apply in different companies in their relevant job roles. Also, after this CCNA training, students will be able to pass the CCNA certification exam.
Benefits of CCNA Course Online Training
- CCNA Course offered by Eduva Tech has several benefits who want to make a career in networking. It covers a wide range of topics like Network Fundamentals, Switching, Routing, IP Addressing, WAN technologies, Network Security Fundamentals, IP Services, and Network Automation and Programmability.
- CCNA course training enables you to stay up to date with the latest updates in networking technology. Whether you are a working professional or a new person in networking, you get the knowledge on the latest updates in networking Technology.
- Eduva Tech has a team of professionals who have more than 10 years of experience in networking technology, to improve the efficiency and productivity of the workforce. The trainers will conduct practical-based learning to get hands-on training with real-time problems which ensures the students have a good command of the configuration and deployment of Networking Devices.
- Upon completion of the CCNA Course, students can able to attend the CCNA certification exam, because training will be based on the topics of the CCNA CCNA 200-301 Exam.
- We provide tools, software notes, PDFs, and slides to the students who join the CCNA 200-301 classes at Eduva Tech. Also, the workbook will be available for practice.
Modes of Training
On Demand Classes
CCNA Certification Training:
To Validate your skill in Routing, Switching, Local Area Networks, Network Fundamentals, IP Connectivity, IP Services, Network Security, Network Automation and Programmability.
CCNA Exam Details
CCNA Exam Cost
CCNA Exam Format
849 out of 1000
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
English and Japanese
CCNA Course Outline
This class includes lecture sections and some self-study sections. In instructor-led classes, lectures are delivered in real-time, either in person or via video conferencing. In e-learning classes, the lectures are on recorded videos.
- Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Introducing the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Operating Cisco IOS Software
- Introducing LANs
- Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer
- Starting a Switch
- Introducing the TCP/IP Internet Layer, IPv4 Addressing, and Subnets
- Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer
- Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Troubleshooting a Simple Network
- Introducing Basic IPv6
- Configuring Static Routing
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Routing Between VLANs
- Introducing OSPF
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Introducing WAN Technologies
- Explaining Basics of ACL
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Introducing QoS
- Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
- Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks Lecture
- Introducing System Monitoring Lecture
- Managing Cisco Devices Lecture
- Examining the Security Threat Landscape
- Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
- Securing Administrative Access Lecture
- Implementing Device Hardening Lecture
- Get Started with Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Observe How a Switch Operates
- Perform Basic Switch Configuration
- Implement the Initial Switch Configuration
- Inspect TCP/IP Applications
- Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
- Configure and Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
- Implement an Initial Router Configuration
- Configure Default Gateway
- Explore Packet Forwarding
- Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Troubleshoot Port Duplex Issues
- Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Configure and Verify IPv4 Static Routes
- Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Implement IPv4 Static Routing
- Implement IPv6 Static Routing
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Implement Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Improve Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Configure and Verify IPv4 ACLs
- Implement Numbered and Named IPv4 ACLs
- Configure a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
- Configure Static NAT
- Configure Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Implement PAT
- Log into the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Explore Management Options
- Explore the Cisco DNA™ Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Secure Device Administrative Access
- Configure and Verify Port Security
- Implement Device Hardening
There are no Prerequisites required to attempt the CCNA Exam.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Training at Eduva Tech
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification course from Cisco is known as one of the best entry/associate-level IT Certifications for professionals worldwide. With the majority of companies using Cisco products and services for their networking and other IT Infrastructure requirements, professionals need to acquire the required expertise on the same.
The CCNA Certification was developed by cisco Systems to ensure both companies and Networking professionals have a clear understanding of creating an IT architecture that supports security, automation, and other technology. Students taking part in this CCNA Certification course will obtain the necessary knowledge to clear the 200-301 CCNA Exam on their first attempt. They will also be provided with a recorded session of classes, CCNA course material, and a course completion certificate from an authorized Institute.
Key Feature of the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification Course
- Instructor-led/ online on Zoom Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification Training
- Expert & certified CCNA instructors across the globe
- Gain access to a CCNA course preview to begin your preparation
- Endorsed CCNA Course material prepared by SMEs
- Get key CCNA resources from Cisco
- Get CCNA Sample papers for exam practice
- Course Completion Certificate provided
- Take benefit of 1-to-1 Training
- Training is provided across many locations globally
Audience for CCNA Certification Training
Job Roles that include CCNA training, but are not limited to:
- Network Engineers
- Aspiring IT Professionals
- IT Technicians
- Anybody who wants to attain knowledge of cisco products and services
- Anybody who is looking to clear their CCNA certification Exam Or Wants to start a career in networking technology.
*Students who belong to the teenage group of 13-17 can sit for the CCNA Exam with parents consent
Learning Aim of CCNA Course Online Training
Participants who want to take Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) training will learn:
- Network fundamentals in the form of network components, topology, virtualization, switching concepts, and more
- Install, operate, and configure IPV4 to IPV6 networks
- Installing switches to perform the initial configuration
- Understanding routing and implementation of a Cisco router
- Host-to-host communication through routers and switches
- Resolve network issues and common problems with IPv4 addressing
- VLANs, trunks, and inter-VLAN Routing
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- WAN and VPN concepts
- How to introduce virtualization through network and device architectures, and more.
Skills Measured/CCNA Examination Weights
- Network Fundamentals – 20%
- Network Access – 20%
- IP Connectivity – 25%
- IP Services – 10%
- Security Fundamentals – 15%
- Automation and Programmability – 10%
Advantages of getting a CCNA Certification
- Demonstrate your aptitude and abilities to start your career as a CCNA Certified Professional
- Achieve an industry-recognized norm through CCNA certification for controlling Cisco solutions for enterprises globally
- Master the Enterprise IT Basics through networking, security, automation, and programmability
- Boost up your certainty by acquiring this present reality expertise educated in CCNA training
- Wear your Cisco symbol of distinction through CCNA certification training and fill in your profession
- Get newly discovered acknowledgment with CCNA qualification from your co-workers, higher-ups, partners
- Create a superior vocation pathway as an IT proficient with a broadly recognized Cisco Course
- CCNA-certified experts acquire somewhere around USD 60,000 to USD 126,000 for every annum in the US
- Become a worldwide expert with the industry’s most recognized and regarded certification in CCNA
Salary after becoming CCNA Certified Professional
CCNA Certification is very popular in IT globally. Not just CCNA, but any certification from Cisco Systems is in great demand. Let’s take a look at the salaries of Certified professionals from around the world.
USD 60,000 to USD 126,000
Pounds 26,000 to 53,000
Rupees 3 lakhs to 7.5 lakhs
AUD 82,000 to 102,000
AED 302,000 to 547,000
SGD 100,000 to 182,000
Job Possibility for CCNA Certified Professionals
Companies across the globe have a great demand for Cisco-certified professionals, especially for Certified professionals. According to different job portals, some of the top companies hiring Certified professionals are Apple, Wipro, Amazon, HCL, TCS, and More.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cisco CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is an entry level IT Certification issued by cisco systems that validates the knowledge of fundamental networking concepts. With CCNA Certification, you can become network administrator, technical support engineer, network engineer and other roles.
The Duration of the CCNA Course offered by Eduva Tech is 40-45 days approx 1.5 Month. The course covers topics such network fundamentals, routing and switching, security and wireless networking. Those who dedicate their good time energy to their studies can get benefit greatly from this course.
Yes, We also offers weekend classes.
Cisco CCNA certification will be valid for three years from the date of certification issued by Cisco. A Cisco CCNA certified professional can maintain their certification by retaking the same test or higher level Cisco recertification exams.
- Selecting a convenient CCNA course schedule
- Enroll for the CCNA course by completing the admission formalities include payment.
- Get reference materials or get added in group from Eduva Tech to start your preparation for the program.
DURATION: 45 DAYS
Weekdays and Weekend Classes Available
Call/Whatsapp: +91 9315519124
Email Us At: email@example.com