Palo Alto Firewall Training Overview
Eduva Tech is providing the Palo Alto Firewall Course training in both online as well as offline modes of learning. Palo Alto Networks is one of the top vendors, providing Network Security and Cyber Security Solutions in Information Technology and it is one the most trusted organization in network security solutions. That is why most companies use the Palo Alto Firewall. So, most vacancies are available for Palo Alto Certified Engineers or Engineers who are having deep knowledge of Palo Alto Firewall. Eduva Tech is providing a deep level of Palo Alto Training in which students will learn how to install, deploy, and maintenance of next-generation firewalls to learn threat protection and VPN Setup. In this Palo Alto Course, you will get a deep understanding and hands-on experience in solving complex network security solutions.
Benefits of PaloAlto Training at Eduva Tech
- Palo Alto network security engineers are in high demand because it is one of the top vendors in network security solutions. After studying Palo Alto Course, there is most chance of getting a good salary package in the industry because we will provide a deep understanding of the Palo Alto Firewall.
- Palo Alto training will cover all the topics related to the Palo Alto Certifications. We will teach you all the topics from both PCNSA and PCNSE certification exams. Our trainers have more than 8 years of experience in the Network Security Industry.
- We, at Eduva Tech, have a team of trainers who are dedicated to providing hands-on training in which we enhance the skills of students. Also, provide the workbook focusing on the students to do the regular practice on Simulators.
- We provide online as well as offline training so that students feel flexible to do training from any location in the world. Also, the batch schedule is designed for students from all over the world.
- We offer excellent support to the students throughout the training classes and also students can ask queries after the course completion till one year after the completion of the Palo Alto Firewall Course Training. We provide Lab Software, Tools, PDFs, and workbook also.
Modes of Training
On Demand Classes
Palo Alto has two certification Exams:
To become certified in Palo Alto Networks, you must pass the following certification:
PaloAlto Exam Details
Network Security Engineer-PCNSE PAN-OS 10
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) & Multiple Response
Variable (70-80 / 100 Approx.)
Palo Alto Firewall Course Outline
a. Basic-Terminology of Firewall
b. Introduction about Palo Alto Networks, Certifications,
c. Next Gen Firewalls.
d. Firewall Technologies
e. About Palo Alto Networks
f. what is SP3 Architecture
- a. Install Palo Alto on VM
b. Install Palo Alto on EVE
2 IT SKILL CLASSES | A33 Sector 2, Noida | +91 9310905289 | firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Install Palo Alto in GNS3
e. Dashboard Tab
- a. PA Initial Configuration
b. DNS & NTP
c. Licenses and Updates
d. Dynamic Updates
e. Initial Working Lab
f. Interface Mgmt
g. Backup and Restore
a. Interfaces PA
b. Firewall Zones
c. Intro to Routing
d. Virtual Routers (VR)
e. VS Static Routing
f. VS Default Routing
h. Securing Routing Protocols
a. Security Policy Concepts
b. Security Policy Basic Criteria
c. Security Policy Action
d. Shadows Rule
e. View Rules by Tag Group
f. Policy Optimizer
b. NAT Topology
c. Source NAT Policy with Dynamic IP
d. Source NAT Static IP
e. Destination NAT Static IP
f. Destination NAT Port Forwarding
b. Application Window Details
c. Application Shifts
d. Dependent Applications
e. Implicitly Use Applications
f. Application Groups
g. Application Filters
h. Custom Application
i. Application Override
j. Application Updates
a. Security Profiles-Intro
b. Antivirus Profile
c. Anti-Spyware Profiles
d. Vulnerability Protection Profiles
e. URL Filtering Profile
f. File Blocking Profiles
g. Security Profile Groups
h. DoS Protection Profile
i. Zone Protection Profile-Lab
a. WHAT IS Wildfire
b. WildFire Analysis Profile
b. Captive Portal
c. LDAP Integration
a. Remote-Access VPN GlobalProtect Theory and Lab.
a. VPN Concept
b. IPSec Protocols
a. Log Types
b. Syslog Server
f. ACC Tab
a. WHAT IS High Availability
b. Active/Passive High Availability Lab
16. Module 16 Next-Generation Security Practices
PaloAlto Course Prerequisite
- Basic understanding of Networking
- Fundamental knowledge of Network Security
All you need to know About Palo Alto Certification
Are you looking for the best Palo Alto Firewall Training?
Look no further! You have come to right platform where you can gain or master the top firewall skills.
What is Palo Alto Firewall Program?
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is the globally-renowned certification provides by Palo Alto Networks that validates a person’s skills and knowledge related to network security over the internet. The Palo Alto course provides a person with the knowledge & skills to design, integrate and deploy Palo Alto products.
Other Palo Alto certifications include:
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate (PCCSA)
PCCSA is a basic-level Palo Alto certification establishing the foundation for foreseeing the securities such as cyberattacks and their prevention.
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA)
PCNSA is the upper level certification provides by Palo Alto Networks specializing a cybersecurity associate in the administration roles within companies concerned with data security using palo alto products.
Are you Eligible for the online Palo Alto Firewall training?
You do not need any professional degree to get admit for the Palo Alto Firewall training and certification. Hence, there are no particular prerequisites. All you need is some knowledge about cybersecurity, networking and an open mind to learn and stay updated.
Why Choose Eduva Tech for the Online Palo Alto training?
- Instructor-led/ online on zoom Palo Alto Certification Training
- Expert & certified Palo Alto instructors across the globe
- Gain access to online Palo Alto course preview to begin your preparation
- Endorsed PaloAlto Course material prepared by SMEs
- Get Recorded sessions of your live classes in the online Palo Alto course training
- Get PaloAlto Sample papers for exam practice
- Course Completion Certificate provided
- Take benefit of 1-to-1 Training
- Training provided across many locations globally
- User Friendly language (Hindi/English)
- Amazing offers
Audience for Online Palo Alto Training in IT
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Network administrators NOC Engineers
- Network Security analysts
- Network or security managers
- Professionals who are keen to appear for PCNSE Certification
- SOC Engineer
Job Roles After completing the Palo Alto training in IT
Here is the available job roles after completing the Palo Alto Course Training are as follows:-
- Firewall Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- Malware Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Information Security Specialist
- Penetration Tester
- IT Security Manager
- Security Operations Manager
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Risk Analyst
* Here we mentioned limited roles. There are many job roles after Palo Alto Course training.
Salary After completing Palo Alto Firewall Course
USD 119,000 – USD 170,000 per year
£44,000 – £76,000 per year
INR 600,000 – INR 1,600,000 per year
AUD 89,000 – AUD 129,000 per year
AED 140,000 – AED 251,000 per year
SGD 70,000 – SGD 140,000 per year
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Online Palo Alto Firewall Course certification is worth it in 2023 and can lead to highly-paying jobs.
Palo Alto Certification (PCNSE) is valid only for two years. You will need to retake the exam every 2 years to renew your certification.
Palo Alto Certification exam (PCNSE) consists of around 75 questions, which should be answered within 80 minutes.
Person can clear the PaloAlto Firewall exam only after complete and correct training.
The PCNSE Certification Exam includes following types of questions:
- Multiple choice questions
- Scenarios with Graphics
DURATION: 45 DAYS
Weekdays and Weekend Classes Available
Email Us At: email@example.com