AWS Training at Eduva Tech
The Amazon Web Service (AWS) designed by Amazon offers you work professionally with more job opportunities in technical fields.In this technical world AWS is most important to enhance all areas of business which make your business grow faster.. Here, Eduva Tech offers you an AWS training programme where you will cover all AWS aspects of this platform.This program designed by our highly experienced trainer.
Eduva Tech also provides you AWS Online Course at your ease. You will be trained by IT professionals associated with certifications so, if you are really serious about your career path just take the next step to get basic to advanced certifications by Eduva Tech AWS Certification Courses and open new horizons. AWS training has not required much knowledge about coding so, as a fresher you can start your learning today and get the target achievements to become a cloud professional. You have to learn and understand the credence to break the ecosystem.
Here are 12 certifications of Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02)
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C02)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C03)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C02)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C02)
- AWS Certified SAP on AWS – Specialty (PAS-C01)
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty (DAS-C01)
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty (MLS-C01)
- AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01)
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty (SCS-C01)
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (ANS-C01)
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
This Certificate AWS cloud practitioner role is to migrate, operate the AWS cloud,and help understand the benefits of AWS. They learn general technical proficiency on AWS platform to work as part of an IT team.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02)
This optimises companies for their cost and managing respective bills and professionals are also responsible for managing and maintaining the organisation AWS infrastructure. But the most part of the work is managing and optimising various systems of the AWS platform.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C02)
This exam is for individuals who perform a developer role. It’s a cloud based allocation so, this exam validates the candidate’s ability to demonstrate proficiency in deploying, testing,developing, and debugging the AWS.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C03)
This exam verifies and validates your knowledge and demonstrates your ability to architect solutions by applying best practice designed principles in a secure and robust way to apply.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C02)
This exam is for a solutions architect role. (SAP) exam validates a candidate for advanced technical skills and designing optimised based on AWS Well- Architected Framework.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C02)
In this exam we learn technical expertise in operating and managing distributed application systems on the on AWS platform. They are responsible for deploying processes, monitoring ,scaling & ensuring operational responsibilities while releasing the code on AWS platform.
AWS Certified SAP on AWS – Specialty (PAS-C01)
There we learn and understand all the concepts of AWS migrations tools and expert the AWS Cloud for SAP Workloads. SAP HANNA is a powerful solution for transformation in enterprise worldwide.
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty (DAS-C01)
In this course we learn about the data administrations and we do actual processing and analysing or visualising the data you work with.
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty (MLS-C01)
In this course we learn about computer algorithm knowledge to handle large amounts of data. Analyse data-driven recommendations and make decisions based on input data.its provide a very smart and alternative for large-scale data analysis and it can produce the accurate data with efficient algorithms and driven models.
AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01)
This AWS Certificate validates your expertise in designing ,operating, migrating the database on the (AWS) platform.
AWS Certified Security – Specialty (SCS-C01)
This is certification where you learn about how to secure your management and internal customers by performing responsibilities of identifying ,analysing or reporting security risks to the management. They evaluate security measures for performing operational threats to our personal data, and physical assets by using acceptable evaluation procedures.
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (ANS-C01)
This course is for individuals who want to perform complex tasks with hands-on experience architecting or implementing network solutions. This course has strong demand for professionals who are skilled in designing & managing network configurations for AWS cloud solution projects.
Amazon Web Service (AWS) Certifications prepare you for more future job opportunities and you can enhance your credibility and power up your confidence level in areas related to cloud services.
Benefits of AWS Training
Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a highly recommended and most demanded job in the IT field where you can learn and make your career plinth to paramount with the most demanded career field where you can show your true potential to cloud computing service. Eduva Tech AWS Online Course on board highly IT Professional with live project training work experience.
Let’s take a look at some focal points of benefits.
- Eduva Tech will provide hands-on experience with real-world scenarios.
- Excel your knowledge under tanning with highly trained IT professionals.
- Amazon AWS Certification Training at Eduva Tech will be the right call towards becoming a well-trained applicant for this fastest-growing field of AWS Cloud Computing.
- The AWS is a highly demanded and high-paying job in the information field. Eduva Tech AWS Online Course prepares you for industry ready with staying up-to-date with the most recent skills and updated industries knowledge to stay in front always.
- Eduva Tech trained you for expertise in most required knowledge in designing, and maintaining optimal AWS database solutions and expertise in building, training, tuning, and deploying machine learning models on AWS under expert trainers. Also, Eduva Tech educates you in securing data and workloads in the AWS Cloud. Upskill in understanding how AWS approaches security, networking, data storage, and compute capability with updated methods.
- (AWS) Eduva Tech certifications also help IT professionals develop technical skills and learn the best practices required to build and deploy applications on cloud-based services.
AWS Course Outline
- Introduction to Cloud Computing Why Cloud
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand instance pricing
- Reserved Instance Pricing
- Spoor instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up the security Security Group
- Choosing the AMI
- Creating the new AMI
- IP Addresses Scheme
- Public and Private IP’s
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- AMI Migrations
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP’s
- Introduction to ELB
- Basic ELB concepts
- Internet-facing ELB
- VPC-facing ELB
- Create an ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Adding and removing instances on ELB Exercise(s)
- Create EBS volumes Delete EBS volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and un-mounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots
- Object Storage versus Traditional Block and File Storage
What is S3?
- RRS (Reduced Redundancy Storage) S3 durability and
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Amazon Glacier
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) Subnets
- Route Tables
- Internet Gateways
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Option
- Sets Elastic IP Addresses (EIPs)
- Elastic Network Interfaces
- (ENIs) Endpoints
- Security Groups
- Network Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Instances and NATGateways
- Virtual Private Gateways (VPGs), Customer Gateways(CGWs), and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- CloudWatch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Settings thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a CloudWatch alarm Getting statistics for EC2 instances Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating CloudWatch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS?
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribe to the subscription (SQS, Email, HTTP)
- Horizontal vs, vertical scaling
- Create a launch configuration
- Create an Autoscaling group
- Create a policy for your Auto Scaling group Set up an autoscaled, load-balanced Amazon EC2 application
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying Policies
- Password Policy
- Command line management
- Selecting the Database type
- Configuring the database
- Creating database
- Configuring the backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a DynamoDB
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
- What is cloud formation
- Deploying template
- Create Stack
- Delete Stack
- Provisioning application resources with Cloud Formation
- Use of CloudFront
- Creating a CloudFront distribution
- Hosting a website of CloudFront
- Implementing restriction
- Configuring origins and behaviours
- CND (Content Delivery Network)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Understanding DNS records
- Route 53 overview
- Routing Policies
- Health Check
DURATION: 30 DAYS
Weekdays and Weekend Classes Available
Call/Whatsapp: +91 9315519124
Email Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org